This exclusive self-catering cottage is situated near Churchaven, within walking distance of the lagoon. It is a fully equipped self-catering (3 en-suite bedrooms-sleeping six persons in total) cottage, with an open plan living area and kitchen. There are braai facilities on the front stoep and in the back yard.
It has three bedrooms, each with toilet and shower. The main bedroom has a double bed, the second has two single beds and the third is a 'children's' room with two pullout beds (sleeps four). The kitchen has a gas fridge and stove, fitted cupboards, utensils, serving/eating counter with stools.
The lounge has four lounge chairs, table and jetmaster. The stoep looks out on the lagoon and has a braai.
- Guests should bring their own fire wood.
- The fridge-freezer combination, geysers and stove are all gas operated.
- Electricity in the house is provided by solar energy. Please use lights sparingly - there are no points or plugs for electronic equipment.
- Tap water comes from a well-point and is safe to drink, however you may not be accustomed to the taste. You are welcome to provide your own drinking water. Please use water sparingly.
- In order to preserve the peace and tranquility of the area and not to disturb other residents, no loud music or portable generators are allowed.
- No pets are allowed within the West Coast National Park.
- No fires permitted on the beach.
- No alcohol is permitted in public areas.