Namibia Accommodition, Activities and Services -- lodges, hotels, guest houses and farms, bed & breakfast
While we are loading the comprehensive Wheretostay map-based itinerary system
with which you can plan your trip and make day-to-day bookings,
have a look at this information about Zone 103:
Zone 103: Green Kalahari
- Akoerabis - the place of great noise
- Orange River thunders over a 56 meter high rock face into a deep granite bowl
- Tours of vineyards are on offer, and during harvest season the meticulous task of handling export grapes is on show
- One of the 7 wonders of Southern Africa as proclaimed by Hedley Chilvers 1929
- Winemakers and grape farmers can be met
- Augrabies Flat Rock Lizard
Orange River Cellars
Orange River Sunset
Choose your trip Start and End dates below.
Copyright: © Where to Stay.
No parts of this website may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without the express, written
permission of the publisher. Extreme care has gone into supplying accurate information, however, no liability can be accepted by Where to Stay for any
errors or omissions that may have occurred.
Tel: +264 (0)61 259 293
Fax: +264 (0)61 259 933